Rediscovering India’s Logistics Sector: Efficiency, Costs & Technology.
The logistics industry in India, which is currently worth $160 billion, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5 per cent to reach about $215 billion by 2020.
Ways to Send Money Online to Friends and Family
Many people are making money online and learning new ways to send money online to friends and family. They can do this from their home computer or a laptop at work. It is easy and very affordable. It does not take long to learn new ways to send money online to friends and family. You can even set it up as a service where you pay a monthly service fee to the site. The service charges are small and make it so much easier to pay your family and friends on a monthly basis.
One reason why these online businesses are growing so fast is because of the Internet. You do not need any special skills to start one. You do not even need a website. All you need is a laptop or PC, an email address and an Internet connection. You can start sending money online to family members and friends almost immediately.
There are many different ways to send money online to friends and family. You can send them gift cards or just a check in the mail. It is easy and cheap to do this. People these days are using their credit cards more so they can pay for everyday items without spending too much money.
You can also give your friends and family gift certificates to buy them something they might need. This makes it even more personal and you have the added benefit of letting your family know that you love them. Some people even use checks as a way to pay bills. If you have a bank account set up with your bank, some places will let you use checks as well. So if your friend does not yet have a checking account, you can give them a check for an even greater gift.
Or you can set up a PayPal account for them. It is a great way to pay them since you only have to give them the payment details once. It is very easy to set this up and your friends and family can shop on the internet using PayPal. Your money is secure on PayPal, so no one can access it. Your friends and family can pay bills, pay off loans, or even buy things through your account.
Another way to send money online is through online transfers. This is done through online banks that offer transfers. You can transfer money from one account to another. It is also a great way to send money for tickets or vacation packages. These can be sent through the internet and in a matter of minutes. Some online banks even let you set up direct deposit, so your money comes in automatically each month.
Also some places accept payments other than cash such as credit cards. There are places that allow you to pay with a credit card online through them. This is another way to send money to your friends and family. These companies usually have online stores where you can buy gift cards and gift certificates. They also have online stores where you can pay for items that your friends and family may want to purchase.
If you are having trouble sending money to your friends and family in a timely manner online then use one of the methods listed above. You will save time and money by getting these types of online transactions done in a more convenient way. Online shopping can be fun but you don't want to hassle with doing it when you can do it more easily by using the internet. Find out more information on the different ways to pay online to your family members and friends.
2018 Post Show Report
Knowledge Report by NRI
Knowledge Report by JLL
Knowledge Report by ISMTweets by CiltIndiaExpo
- Display Brand - Showcase your latest products & solutions
- Business Matchmaking - Meet potential new business partners
- Lead Generation - Network and connect with the right buyers
- Knowledge Platform - Offers insight into latest trends & innovations
Logistics Market Overview
- India ranks 35th out of 167 countries in the ‘Logistics Performance Index 2018’ prepared by the World Bank.
- Indian logistics industry estimated at $160 billion, and expected to grow at a CAGR of 10% to $215 billion by 2022.
- The sector employed 22 million people in 2017. The number is expected to go up to 40 million by 2019.
- The Integrated Transport & Logistics Policy includes construction
- 50 economic corridors
- 35 logistics parks
- 10 intermodal stations
- The Comprehensive Logistics Action Plan 2022 to lower cost of logistics from 14% of GDP to 9% of GDP.
- The plan will save $150 billion.
- Tech-focused logistics startups in India attract $1.5 billion in investment.
Major government initiatives
- The government has earmarked priority areas and formulated plans to develop a detailed Integrated Transport & Logistics Policy for the country.
- Mandates like ‘Make in India’ and ‘Skill India’ emerge as key drivers for manufacturing industry, and, by default, logistics sector.
- ‘Bharatmala Pariyojana’, ‘Sagar Mala’ project and ‘UDAN’ scheme will provide a boost to the logistics system.
- The dedicated freight corridors (DFCs) and DMIC touted as the biggest drivers of change in the Indian logistics sector.
- Government to create an integrated logistics division within the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.